Since summer, my reading pattern has gone somewhat downhill, but recently I’ve started reading a little more often again so I came up with the books I want to read this autumn:
- The Shadow Rising (The Wheel of Time #4) by Robert Jordan
- The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #3) by Rick Riordan
- The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson
- The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3) by Brandon Sanderson
- Second Foundation (Foundation #3) by Isaac Asimov
I’ve only read the first Mistborn book, I should really read the 2nd and 3rd! How did you enjoy the first two Foundation books? It’s been ages since I read them, but I remember enjoying them.
I’ve only read ‘The Final Empire’ too and it;s been about a year since, so I thought it was time to finish the trilogy! I really enjoyed them – they were the first hard sci-fi books I ever read and I have been obsessed ever since.
Comments are closed.